Remember that during camp, clothes can get dirty or hurt, so we recommend you to bring clothes that do not have a significant economic or sentimental value
[space height=”5″][divider scroll_text=””][column col=”1/2″][list type=”check”]
- 5 sets of underwear and socks
- 5 T-shirt
- 1 Jeans or pants – Warm for the night
- 2 shorts
- 1 network type bag for dirty clothes
- 2 sweatshirts or warm sweater for the evenings and mornings
- 1 warm pajamas
- 1 raincoat (in case it rains) – Important!
- 1 swimsuit
- 2 comfortable tennis shoes and / or boots for water (gardener type)
- 1 canteen of water (optional)
- Backpack (to storage your belongings when going on excursions or take your towel to the pool)
[/list][/column][column col=”1/2″][list type=”check”]
- 1 pair of flip flops and / or Crocs (for water activities and bathing)
- 1 towel
- Sunscreen – Important!
- Sleeping bag
- Grooming kit: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste, comb or brush
- Resistant flashlight with batteries (optional)
- Insect repellent
- A fitted sheet to put over the mattress (the sleeping goes over this sheet)
- A pillow (optional)
[/list][/column][space height=”10″][divider scroll_text=””][message_box title=”” color=”red”]
Please do NOT bring the following to Camp!
[/message_box][column col=”1/2″][list type=”delete”]
- Knives and other survival tools (you’re not needing them)
- Electronic devices such as iPods, iPads, PSP, computers, etc.
- Drugs, cigarettes, alcohol and other prohibited substances – Needless to explain why ..
[/list][/column][column col=”1/2″][list type=”delete”]
- Cameras – Since Kin Camp takes digital pictures during camp.
- Phone and watches – Please do not bring them.
- Valuables and jewelery – is a camp, not a fashion show! lol
[/list][/column][space height=”10″][divider scroll_text=””]
Kin Camp SA de CV is not responsible for any item of value lost or damaged during the camp.